The college provides remedial coaching for SC/ST/OBC and minorities from last 10 years in order to enable these students to come up to the level necessary for pursuing higher studies efficiently and to reduce their failure and drop-out rate. The college conducts remedial classes for students coming from economically weaker sections in various subjects such as English, Mathematics, History, Computer Applications, B.Sc., B.Com. and BCA subjects.
- Scholarship by GTB Management
1. Meritorious Students Securing marks more than 80%
2. Poor and Needy Students
3. Sister Concession
4. Father-less concession
5. International/National achievements in Sports
- Beant Agya Scholarship (Link)
- Dr. Renu Brij Scholarship for M.A.-II (Hindi)
- Mahindra Finance Scholarships (link)
- List of scholarships forwarded by SC/ST cell situated in the basement of administrative block of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students by the Govt of India/State Govt/U.T. Admn. Studies in India.
(i)Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for student belonging to Minority Communities for Studies in India.
(ii) Only Scheme of Merit Cum Means based Scholarship for students belonging to Minority Community i.e. www.momascholarship.gov.in.
- Financial Assistance to students for SC/ST categories under the budget head improvement of education. Sub head for providing Subsidy/Grant/Assistance i.e. Rs. 10 lac. The income criteria for grant of Financial Assistance to SC/ST student of the teaching departments is Rs. 2.50 lac.(Income limit Rs. 2.50 lac) & other formalities like Post Matric Scholarship.
- The following scholarships are to be given to students belonging to Scheduled Caste and special grants to girls belonging to Scheduled Castes.
(i) Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of the Govt. of Punjab (For the students belongs to PunjabState i.e. www.dpipunjab.org)
(ii) Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of the Govt. of India. Guidelines for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme belonging to Schedules Castes for studies in India at www.socialjustice.nic.in/Postmatricscholarship